Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Butterfly Kiss (dual-action vibrator) Review





Being that I received the first of my items from www.Babeland.com for reviewing, here is my review of the
Butterfly Kiss


I took the toy out of its packaging and already knew that it would be fun. Not only is it splashproof, but it is very durable (even for it being bendable). When looking at it, I did notice a couple of flaws in it though. First, the
bullet
is near the base of the toy and not at either the clit or the tip (for the g-spot). I did not think that it would stimulate me very much seeing where the bullet was. the other thing that I noticed is that the wings of the butterfly would vibrate the wrong spot of the clit. I was hoping that the base of the butterfly would vibrate more than the wings. Overall my first impression was not the greatest.

I finally put batteries in the toy and tested it out. There are 3 speeds on it: slow, fast, and OMG! This toy has much more power than I expected. After seeing the kind of strength this had, I was very excited to play with it. After using it, I found my expectations to be a bit off. The vibration in the tip is actually pretty decent as long as you do not tighten your kegels too hard. I was, however, right about the butterfly itself. The wings do vibrate very well, but it is not the sides of my clit that I want stimulated. The body of the butterfly itself does not vibrate quite as much as I would like. Even with its problems, it is one hell of a toy. I enjoyed myself very much.



Breakdown:

Durability: 8
Comfort: 7
G-Spot Stimulation: 6
Clit Stimulation: 7
Price: 9
Worth Buying: 7.4

I hope this helps you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment