Saturday, March 26, 2011

Toyfriend Rocket Review





I received the Toyfriend Rocket about a month and a half ago, and have not written a review of it yet because I have been busy with trying to move to a new place and get all of my things organized.

There are four different models of this toy and each are a different color. Of the four, I am writing the review on the one that I received (the yellow one).

I have to be honest...I really did not know what to think of this once I opened it. The look of this toy was quite intimidating for me. After opening, I realized that I should not have made so many negative assumptions of this toy. It takes two AA batteries, has a bit of weight to it, and seems very well made.

The vibrating motor itself is the best vibrator motor I have ever used. It is very powerful and has 5 different vibration types. There is low constant vibration, medium constant, high constant, slow pulse and fast pulse. The motor really is high end, I, unfortunately cannot say the same for the toy itself. The toy has an odd shape, and it really does not seem to be for any specific reason. The shape really did not do much for me.

The toy really is great for use on the clit, and (although it was not shaped correctly for me) should work very well on the G-spot as well.


Overall:

Vibration - 10
Shape - 4
Price - 7

No comments:

Post a Comment