Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blossom Organics Pure Pleasure Arousal Gel Review





My next product for review is the Blossom Organics Pure Pleasure Arousal Gel. This product sells for $18 and in simple terms is warming gel. This gel is .75 oz and is water based. When I got this in the mail, I was a bit unhappy with how small it was, but it is amazing how far a small amount of this goes. The word "gel" does seem a bit misleading though. This is a liquid that comes in a spray bottle. The label says to use several squirts of the spray, however I do not believe that should be done. After about 3 squirts it works well to stimulate and warm the area. After too many squirts the spray will just burn and be very uncomfortable. When used correctly, this gel is amazing and I do recommend it, just be careful to not overuse it. The smell can be a little strong at times, but overall this is very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment