Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pop Plugs Review





After way too long, it is finally time for another review. Not too long ago, I got one of the three sizes of the
"Pop Plugs"
. I chose to get the medium one because I really could not decide which one I wanted. The plug is made of silicone, so it is very safe and easy to clean.

A few things that I love about this plug is how small it is. The medium size that I got is only 2.5 inches long and 1.25 inches wide. It is the perfect toy for anyone curious about trying anal play, but afraid of it hurting. There is also a smaller size that is only 1 inch wide and just under 2 inches long. Because of how small they are, they are very easy to store and are also very easy to carry around with you.

The only real downside that I have to say about it, is that it is not really designed for people who are experienced in anal play. If you are experienced in anal play, then I would recommend getting the "large" sized plug. I personally got the "medium" and found it to be a little bit too small for me. These are absolutely the best idea for anyone who is looking for a first start into anal though.

No comments:

Post a Comment