Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kinklab Blindfold Review





Seeing as I am really into bondage related toys, I had to get the
Kinklab Blindfold
. I had never actually used a blindfold before, so I knew that this would be a fun adventure!

As soon as I opened the packaging, I was already disappointed with the blindfold. While it is very smooth, the material is not very flexible at all. Not only was the material not flexible, but it is attached by a single small elastic strap that seems easily breakable, as well as easy to stretch it out.

I was very disappointed by the material, but I tried it anyway. When I put it on, I was still very unimpressed. The material was unable to conform to my face, and therefore there were too many places where the light could come through. The blindfold also kept coming off because the elastic strap kept sliding on my hair.

Overall, I was not very happy with this product, and do not recommend that you purchase this. For a few dollars more, you can get a much better product.

No comments:

Post a Comment