Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Icicles Swirl Dildo Review





This review is of the Icicles Swirl glass Dildo. It can be found at:
http://store.babeland.com/dildos-hard/icicles-swirl-dildo


The first thing I have to say here is that if you have never used a glass dildo before...GET ONE! They are absolutely amazing! This is by far the best product that I have used myself. This dildo comes in very professional looking packaging. Nothing but high quality for this. It does pack a bit of weight it in...I mean, it is glass. Durability of this is unmatched with anything else. The only real downside is that with the dildo being glass, it is very smooth. Not to say that smooth is bad, but it does not provide as much stimulation as some others do. It is a bit hard actually to review a product that I am such a fan of.

Breakdown:

Durability - 10
Pleasure - 7
Price - 9
Portability - 3

Overall - 8

No comments:

Post a Comment